We would like residents of the 1st Middlesex District to know how fortunate we are to have been so positively impacted by the dedication of State Representative Sheila Harrington and how strongly we believe that the District will only benefit more from her re-election in November.
- Is the Ranking Member on the Judiciary Committee, contributing to sweeping changes in Criminal Justice Reform.
- Played a crucial role in omnibus veteran’s services legislation, “The Valor Act.”
- Is the driving force behind petitioning in H 3323 for the prioritization of “the best interests of the children…” in reforming DCF.
- Brought countless job opportunities through job fairs she has organized over the last eight years.
- Worked to keep the Kinder Morgan Pipeline out of the District.
- Assisted in opening the Ayer Commuter Rail Parking facility.
- Worked with the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife to gain access to the Squannacook River Rail Trail.
- Is creating more access to justice by working to fully staffed the Middlesex Probate Court in Lowell.
Sheila is approachable, principled, and extremely accessible to her constituents. She believes in every individual’s basic civil rights and equal protection under the law. She listens, considering all sides. She has built lasting relationships amongst her peers and across the aisle. And most importantly, she is passionate about the welfare of her communities.
Sheila remains committed to the 1st Middlesex District and wants nothing more than to continue to serve her constituents, genuinely striving for the best outcomes for all. Her accomplishments are significant and solid. Follow Sheila on social media and find out more at repharrington.com.
There is every reason to re-elect Sheila Harrington as our 1st Middlesex District State Representative — she is the clear choice for all.
Karen and Dave Riggert
Teresa English owes Trump an apology
Clearly, everyone running for office is trying to win points disparaging President Trump. Teresa English is running for office so she felt compelled to endorse an obviously fake and publicly refuted hit piece authored by a fiction writer in the Atlantic.
It was widely reported, then quickly exited news rooms across the country when shown to be clearly false.
The media is invested in vilifying the president at every opportunity, so invested they have forgone standard journalistic practices on story sources and will publish any random story that appeals to them. Small wonder newspapers are folding all over the country and our mainstream media has a lower approval rating than Congress, which is slightly lower than garden slugs.
Every person running for elected office has a choice to work for their constituents and elevate the institution with integrity, or to pander to the lowest common denominator and join the slime. Teresa English, you are not off to a good start.